FREE!!! 10$ Discount Coupon For Hostgator: GETDISCTEN

16 November, 2011

How to Make Money When People Call You


Is there Such A Thing As Google Adsense For your Phone?
Yes!

ITS CALLED BRING!

Brring.com is a service that allows you to GET PAID when anyone calls. Brring plays them a 10 second ad before the call forwards to you.

Brring.com gives you a private phone number, any area code you choose, When someone calls the Brring number they will forward the phone call to your existing phone number.

Brring.com pays you .05 cents per call received and $1.00 for every referral sent to them.

Doesn't sound like a lot right?
Wrong!

I will explain how to make a ton of money with Brring, this method is my own and is extremely fresh.

This method is Blackhat

I signed up for Brring less than 48 hours ago and have already cleared well over $65. 00 with about 2 hours work.

I have done this through receiving calls and referring people to the site.

Here is the method:

1. I signed up for Brring using my own personal number, just to give out to friends and family.

-When you sign up Brring will call your phone and you have to press a number to confirm that it is your phone.

2. I sent the number out to my Friends and family using Brrings referral call service.

3. I then found six phone booths in my city, It is hard to find now a days but I was able to find them at a city bus terminal. I will explain why I need a lot of phones later in the method.

4. I looked at each phone and wrote down the numbers.

5. Luckily, I have a lap top with a connect card, but this can be done with a friend if you do not have one.

6. I created 6 more Brring accounts using these numbers and of course different e-mail accounts.

7. I chose 6 different area codes of the largest cities I could think of; NYC, LA, Chicago, San francisco Bay Area, Dallas, Miami.

8. Why did I choose 6 different area codes for my Brring numbers? So I could promote the numbers in these different cities via classified ad sites; Craigslist especially.

9. I submitted the accounts one by one making sure no one was on the phones, I had to manually answer the phones and push the number that was requested.

10. Boom! Now I have 6 numbers that Brring thinks are mine that i can promote the hell out of.

11. Of course I used a Proxy while signing up, just incase. And of course I did not refer myself from my own personal line.

12. How to Promote the numbers and make even more money?

13. There is a brief advertisement played when these people call the numbers, 10 seconds or less that you get paid 5 cents for.

-After that ad is done it starts playing the ring back tone that you have selected.

You can ad your own ringback tone!

14. I have chosen to record my own ringback tones using my voice or my girlfriends and then uploading them to Brring.

-Why would I do this?

So That i can Promote My own Domain Names That point To Affiliate Programs!!!

17. For example:

- One ringback tone I recorded to promote an e-mail zip submit lead program said, "Hey If your calling about the Iphone please go to my web site, "yourdomain.com" to send your info, my machine is full and its hard to answer the phone every two seconds! Thanks!"

- The "woman" recorded one to promote an adult affilate; "I don't talk on the phone and I don't accept messages so Please go to my web site to find me; "yourdomain.com" I will be waiting.

"My girlfriend is awesome and totally volunterred for this, She helped record this for my adult affiliate programs using a sexy voice only a female could pull off. If I tried I would probably be scaring people off or attracting the wrong type of people.

18. To backtrack for a second. The way that i promote the numbers is through Craigslist. Posting to the cities above using their local area codes.

- I have only tried Craigslist and have been using an auto poster.

19. Each ad is tailored so that the people have an incentive to call the number.

20. For example I posted the ad for the adult promotion in the erotic section and casual encounters.

21. For the Iphone I posted it in the free section

22. There is more ads that i posted but you get the idea.

23. I Really haven't tracked the results from the ringback tone promotion, due to affiliate sales coming from many directions, but have made a killing from people just calling the numbers.

24. The key is to have a very provocative reason for the people to call the number.

25. Once they call it you make money, Simple.

26. The initial work, about 2 hours, came mostly from driving to find the pay phones.

27. I plan on spending about 10 minutes a day on this method, Luckily I have an auto poster, and hope to pull in at least $50 a day. So far $65. 00 in less than 48 hours.

28. BONUS!!!!!!!! Have not tried this tactic yet but will tomorrow. You can also sign up and submit your number to every muther loving bizz op in the world using your numbers and a disposable e-mail.

29. When they call the numbers you make cash and they get a double dose of advertisements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More