FREE!!! 10$ Discount Coupon For Hostgator: GETDISCTEN

23 November, 2011

SEnuke X Latest Templates (Nov 2011)




Hey, this is for all the SEnukers,

When I was running the Wizard, I always chose one of the default diagram templates during project linking, because it was too confusing at first to take the time to learn.

Yo, I started looking into making templates and it's really easy. Really easy to get carried away!

So, I designed these crazy-ass diagram templates using the only projects I like to use. I don't use PR or video projects and rarely use article projects because it takes too long to get a live URL to link to while building a link wheel.

This is the Cosmic Blast, built with only social network, social bookmark, and RSS projects. These project modules are the best for building instant wheels because the links are live right away.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More